MMW is a premier, specialty European repair shop. We are constantly interviewing ambitious, passionate, and dedicated mechanics for a long-term career.
MMW was started in 2013 and has been on an aggressive growth path ever since. In April 2016, we moved into our new 12,000 square foot facility. We have 15 bays total with a beautiful climate controlled and epoxy floor shop space. We service all European makes and models and have the latest available training and diagnostics as well as tooling and equipment. We not only do service and repair but also do a small amount of performance modifications, tuning, track car builds, and coding. We are die hard car enthusiasts that want to bring new excited individuals onto our team.
MMW has a team of young, warming staff who are redefining the auto repair business. We are constantly working on our repair process and adding new technology and processes for the betterment of the team and our customers.
What Makes Us Different to work with?
- Best Compensation Anywhere; Happy, well compensated mechanics means happy customers!
- Best Customer Service and Warranty of any Independent in our Sector
- Best and most up to date facility with full HVAC year round.
- Specialty Tools and Equipment Provided by the Shop
- Most Up to Date Diagnostic Equipment provided by Shop
- Excellent Employee Retention
- Monday through Friday Hours
- Individual Tablets for inspections
- 10% over cost for employee parts/labor purchases
- Family Company Culture
- Industrial Engineered Workplace. Each Technician’s area is a work cell with individual equipment
- Must be ambitious and open to learning and growth
- European experience is necessary
- Perform line technician services
- Comprehensive inspections and maintenance
- System diagnostics
- Full automotive trouble shooting and testing
- Experience with computer diagnostics
- Team player able to work closely with the rest of the staff
- Perform road tests for diagnosis of consumer’s complaint and verification of repair
- Work as a team along with the service advisors communicating clients vehicle needs
- Must have standard tools
- Great mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug test)
- Must be available Monday through Friday 8-5:30PM
- Semi-Monthly pay checks
- Learning about performance modifications and fabrication
- All manufacturer specific tooling and diagnostic software is provided
- Paid Vacation Accrual Program
- Paid Training and Travel
- 401K retirement matching
- Diagnostics and programming training
- Tablet provided for diagnostics, communications, and inspections